- Brilliant Lighting is the Professional Crystal Lighting supplier and partner of your choice!
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table Construction: If there is no hydraulic automatic elevator, you have to build a simple, safe and degraded work platform, platform height to people stand up to lift the top of the lamp body can touch the highest place.
Crystal bead of wiping: bead, must have a soft cloth stained with detergent diluted water, gently in the crystal beads on the back of the same time wipe (wipe the bead can not pinch pull down, so as not to tear the bead string).
Keep the light body balance: If you want to remove all the beads to clean, large lamps should be careful to remove the bead string when the light body balance, do not remove the other side and then remove the lamp body tilt, resulting in lamp body or frame deformation, should be paired with disassembly.
Wipe Bracket Accessories: In the wiping bracket, accessories, soft cloth do not dip water, especially not to touch alcohol water, so as to avoid the loss of plating layer outside the protective film, affecting the light frame of the surface gloss effect.
Pay attention to the safe operation: Wipe the lamp frame, to cut off the power supply, the light bulb should be removed and then fitted up; When the bulb is spinning in moderation, too loose will produce bad contact; too tight may twist the bulb.
Timely replacement of accessories: found beaded connection buckle rust discoloration, an unattractive, brittle crack, preferably by the way, found bead string defects, should be timely completion.
- Overview Of The Crystal Lamp
- Historical Data Of Crystal Lamp
- The Technique Of Choosing Crystal Lamp
- The Manufacture Technology Of Crystal Lamp
- Selection Of Installation Location Of Crystal Lamp
- Crystal Lamp Maintenance Tips
- Precautions When Using Crystal Lights
- Basic Information Of Crystal Chandeliers
- How To Choose Crystal Chandelier
- Crystal Chandelier Is An Art
- Join In Social Event-Foshan 50KM Hiking
- Choose The Suitable Lightings For Your Home